Why Is Revealing The Truth So Important?

A good question that has been plaguing many Christians and truth seekers for so many years. There are so many false doctrines and unscriptural practices out there that are parading themselves as the truth that many who are seeking God run into these counterfeits or people who have no idea why they believe what they believe. My prayer is that this blog will begin the process of getting people to seek God on their own and ask Him for the answer they seek versus a man or woman who is interpreting what God said to them.

The goal of this blog is to not bash or trash anyone and their beliefs. You can freely seek God in any way that you wish. However, according to the Bible there is only one way to Heaven and that is through Our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. According to Acts 2:38 we must be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins. We must follow Romans 10:9-10 and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and that He is risen from the dead and then we shall be saved. It is not about what you wear, how you act (on a ritual level) or how you feel. It is about the covenant between each person and Jesus Christ. No one can take that away from you and only God truly knows that answer which is why we must seek Him and Him only.

There are so many people out here who are looking for Biblical Truth and are frustrated and are dejected because they seem to only find roadblocks and charlatans along the way. I myself grew up in one church and then to another and after a while I began to research and study the Bible extensively to find answers. Over the years I have felt that what has been told to me or others is somehow not quite right because in my heart I felt that something was missing. Whether it was the concept of tithing, spiritual coverings, women in the church, praise and worship or many other topics that seem to divide us every week as people file into churches looking to belong and I wanted to know why. I began to seek God and lay on my face to receive answers. I began to read the Bible and I asked God for understanding of everything I had questions for. I didn't want to find other commentaries, but I wanted to see in the Bible itself what God had to say. I wanted to search the historical records to see what statements that were written thousands of years ago actually meant during their time. Many things that I found were astounding to me.

I do not wish for people to see me as an authoritative source of the Bible, but I want each reader to read for themselves and let God minister to you the wonderful truths that have been hidden in plain site by the teachings of man versus the truths of God. We need to stop seeking people for truth when we can ask God and He is more than willing to answer anyone who wants to seek His face. I am human and therefore am imperfect without a perfect God living in me and loving me and that God is Jesus Christ. Without shame and without abandon I will illuminate the heresies of Christianity that are in the public eye by simply showing you the reader what the Bible says and that's it. No need to assault anyone when we can be still and let God fight our battles. I hope that you all receive something from this journey that I hope that we will take together.

I implore anyone who is not saved or sure of where you will spend eternity please ask Jesus to forgive you of your sins and that you wish Him to be the Lord of your life. No matter what you've done and no matter what you've been you are forgivable and Jesus will accept you back as His own. We all have to come to Jesus as broken and flawed as we are because He knows this and still loves us! No sinner's prayer and no pomp and circumstance. Just a one-to-one conversation with Jesus. Find a church that is focused on the Bible and not religion and then begin to read that same Bible like your life depended on it. Trust me, if you really want Jesus to live in and through you He will do just that.

God Bless You All!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you know the true history of Lent?

Post-Election Healing: Standing in the Wake of the Lying Prophets

Let The Truth Be Told...