I Have Returned - Send Me Your Questions!

After taking some time off to have a "spiritual self- search" I am back to writing this blog. I had to take some time off and evaluate my spiritual walk and my personal ministry to reach the lost with the message of a relationship with Christ versus being stuck in the confines of religion.

I feel refreshed and renewed as I begin to write again. It was difficult and very stressful, but I had to go through the Refiner's Fire to be further purged by God in order for Him to get even more glory out of my life. That being said I am ready for new challenges and new doors to be open in my ministry. When I realized that I had reached a plateau in hwere I was in God I had to search further and lay before God again because I knew that He was calling me higher, but there was something that was hindering me from going there. It wasn't sin, but it was more surrendering that I had to do in order to be used by Him.

So, that being said I will be changing how I do this blog, but I won't change the message or it's vision. I want to start answering questions of people who may wish to know why religion is aswful for the Church and that a relationship with Jesus is far more important. Our traditions and our beliefs have done enough damage and now its time for us to seek Jesus directly through His Word and through our worship.

I look forward to your questions! Please send them to: WhatIsTheBibleTruth@gmail.com!

God Bless You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you know the true history of Lent?

Post-Election Healing: Standing in the Wake of the Lying Prophets

Let The Truth Be Told...