Responding To Gays Being Pastors

In my meanderings online I saw a post that showed two women as a Pastor and "First Lady" which in years past would have caused me to be angry or appalled at the thought and I would begin to say things from the flesh about it. I still don't agree with homosexuals serving in positions of spiritual leadership and I never will accept it. However, when I saw this post at first I wanted to comment, but then I asked God for His revelation and His Words... This is what I shared:

I have been quiet because I didn't want to speak without guidance from God so...

Regardless of the sin, regardless of the condition anyone living in open rebellion to the Word of God cannot and must not serve in a pastoral capacity. I love everyone regardless of who and what they are as the Bible says that "Love covers a multitude of sins" but nowhere does love excuse or forgive sin. We have to be careful with that word judge. Judging is dangerous by mere human means and to these women in this picture I won't judge them because I am not the righteous judge. But the Bible says to try every spirit by the Word of God and that we know a tree by the fruit it bears. Sin is sin and no matter the kind it mustn't be tolerated in ministry.

One last thing... The thought of people being saved in their church? God can save anyone at any time who calls on His name and truly repents. However, because the leaders are spiritually compromised they most likely have a church of compromised people. Sorry, but you cannot get true righteousness from a sinful vessel. As the head goes so dies the body. Its not just homosexuality, but if a pastor sleeps around, is an addict or does illegal things they aren't fit to pastor either! I am an equal opportunist when it comes to dealing with sin.

Many churches want only members and tithes. That's the wrong focus. The focus is getting people washed by the blood of Christ and get them plugged into a true relationship with Jesus. That's it. Many of today's churches fear talking or dealing with sin because it drives people away. You can teach sin and still welcome and love people where they are. Our church has gay people and even a guy who wears fake nails and has a weave. Our pastor preached on homosexuality as the Bible says and didn't condemn anyone but taught scripture. That same guy says that he knows he's this way, but he loves God and wants what He wants for him and he wants to be free. Love but don't excuse. These two ladies I pray for because they are a result of a watered down religion which should not be. Live by ALL of the Bible and we can't go wrong! God bless you all!

I never wish to offend, but unfortunately when God speaks it is not I who do the offending. God's Word is absolute and sin, flesh, the devil or Hell will always be offended. I don't apologize for God's Word, but I do pray for anyone hurt by this because you aren't hurt because I am talking about gays, the spirit within you causes your flesh to rise and make it a social cause when it is a spiritual one.

Society wants to accept sin. Make no mistake that society is based in the flesh and the Kingdom in the Spirit. We are spiritual brings living in a carnal realm and not carnal beings living in a spiritual one. If anyone wishes to discuss this please email me and I will be happy to share even more: whatisthebibletruth @gmail.com

This is is God's matchless love that I say reject the homosexual agenda and its inroads into our ministries. Stop it now on love and not condemnation and love all people but never overlook sin. God bless you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you know the true history of Lent?

Christians Should Avoid Halloween

Post-Election Healing: Standing in the Wake of the Lying Prophets